Who We Are
PLTC offers many benefits to our members, including:
- Quarterly PLTC Newsletter (download a sample issue here).
- Mentoring and leadership opportunities, as well as being mentored by experts in the field.
- Stay connected with the exclusive PLTC Listerv for networking, consulting, and sharing current issues and changes in aging and long-term care.
- Attend to exclusive PLTC Conversation Hours and several other educational opportunities.
- Access to free journal articles.
- And much more!
Meet Our Members
Note that supporting PLTC also helps to support our advocacy for the field. We are also proud of our institutional members:
Lisa Lind, Ph.D.
Dr. Lisa Lind has been providing psychological services to older adults and individuals in LTC settings for the past twenty years. In addition to clinical work, she holds an administrative position with a large behavioral health company, where she provides clinical management and leads quality assurance initiatives. Lisa has published research in peer-reviewed journals in areas including trauma, PTSD, aggression and impulsivity, employment following spinal cord injury, cost of care, and assessment. She currently serves as a reviewer for several journals. Lisa has served on the PLTC Board of Directors since 2017 when she began serving in the role of Secretary until being elected as President in 2020. She also currently serves as the Chair of the PLTC Public Policy Committee.
For more information, please download our brochure. We invite you to explore and join us in our mission!
Please feel free to reach out to us at any time to get more information about PLTC and what it can do for you.