PLTC Members' Page
We invite psychologists, students and other interested professionals to join our organization. To join PLTC, download a membership form (below) and send it to the address listed. Note: Membership applications received prior to September 1st of the membership year will be applied to the current year. Membership forms received after September 1st will apply to the next membership year.
- Subscription to the Clinical Gerontologist (see members only page for a link to this journal)
- Regular newsletters
- PLTC listserve for membership discussion of current issues and professional inquiries
- Newsletter archive
- Membership directory
- Annual meeting held at the American Psychological Association or Gerontological Society of America conventions
- Networking opportunities
- Student awards
- Professional Member: These members hold a doctoral degree in psychology and have an expressed interest in matters regarding the provision of psychological services in long-term care.
- Affiliate Member: Individuals who are not doctoral-level psychologists but whom are employed in long-term care settings or have interests in matters relevant to long-term care may become Affiliate Members.
- Student Member: Individuals enrolled in regionally-accredited undergraduate, graduate or post-doctoral programs in psychology or other fields and have interest in long-term care and the provision of psychological services in that setting may be student members. Students who have completed their doctoral degree but are currently engaged in post-doctoral level training may also be student members. Student members are also eligible to submit a manuscript for the annual PLTC Student Research Award.
- Emeritus Member: These are former professional members who have retired from employment in an area related to the purposes of the organization.
- Institutional Member: An institution, organization or corporation who has interest in or functions relevant to long-term care issues, or otherwise demonstrates a special interest in matters related to the provision of psychological services to individuals in long-term care may become Institutional Members.
Current Institutional Members:
- Deer Oaks - A Behavioral Health Organization
InSight Health Network
Psychology Consultants, Inc.
LifeSource, Inc. .